The Acta Technologica Agriculturae journal in SCOPUS database
by Ing. Ján Csillag
The international scientific journal Acta Technologica Agriculturae was included in SCOPUS in 2016. The journal has been publishing scientific papers since 1998 and it is devoted to the topic of technology with a focus on engineering, agriculture, biology and materials science.
It is issued in both electronic and printed format on a quarterly basis – in March, June, September, and December – and 24 scientific papers per year are published in average. All the papers are published in English, and reviewing is performed anonymously (by double-blind peer review process).
The members of the international editorial board come from Europe, Asia, America and Australia. All papers are sent to the DeGruyter publishing house since 2013.
The journal is covered by the following international information systems:
- AGRICOLA (National Agricultural Library)
- Baidu Scholar
- CABI (over 50 subsections)
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- EBSCO (relevant databases)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Elsevier – SCOPUS
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- TDOne (TDNet)
- WorldCat (OCLC)
For further information, see: https://www.degruyter.com/view/j/ata